Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Love, From A Stranger on Facebook

I get a lot of messages from guys on facebook. Most of them warrant me deleting both the message and the sender, but one day I got this...

Peace...I don't know much of anything about you but I do know that you are a prime example of why the black woman is the most beautiful creature on this planet. I've believed since the very first moment that I laid eyes on you (yes, I have been fortunate enough to witness your glow in person lol). It is because of this that I know you will find the energy that you need, via the "right people", and the water that comes to you will surely help your garden grow..Bless


P.S. "Patience is a virtue"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0coryDGOdwg

Since I recieved this note, there has been a seed planted in me that says: I'm willing to wait for someone AWESOME and who adores me, then to waste more of my time on guys who don't have the sense to know I am the shit!

If this guy whom I've never even met, can see more in me, than someone I am dating...I'm doing something wrong....

Instead of settling...Be patient!

P.S: My secret admirer (lol, that's such a funny term) is a graduate of Howard, really nice, charming guy whom I had the pleasure of meeting in person last week. He has a degree in philosophy, and everything he says to me is on the same level of depthness that was in his first note. It's so funny the way he speaks and he's killing me with flattery, but it's a good feeling being admired ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment